The Communications Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Communication Officer to implement the communications strategy.
1. Assist the Communications Officer to develop and implement the communication activities
2. Build and maintain communication networks with key stakeholders, eg: NGO, business, universities, students, media, etc. on related conservation issues
3. Develop communication materials to provide regular update on progress to audiences, eg: partners, donors, media, etc
4. Prepare news, brochure, fact sheets, and handbook about the events both in English and in Chinese
5. Contribute information to organization websites relating to the events and develop new online tools as appropriate
6. Design and organize communications events, activities, and campaigns for the events
7. Monitor information related to the events, such as collection and filing of video, slides, photos and media coverage, and distribute them promptly to allow follow up as needed
8. Perform other communications tasks as requested by Communications Officer
1. Able to communicate in Mandarin
2. Excellent knowledge of key environmental and conservation issues in China
3. Experience in communicating with people from different cultures
4. Open to all majors
5. Strong initiative and ability to solve problems
6. Attention to detail and capacity to meet deadlines, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and achieve common goals
This NGO company has enjoyed 25 years of work in China that includes establishing the Qomolangma/Mt Everest National Nature Preserve in Tibet, the Pendeba Program of community-based health and income development; the Youth Program including the launch of the Green Long March program, Gen Fellowship; Model Eco-community Program in Hunan Taoyuan county, as well as China Forum for Nature which explores Chinaâ€™s state in nature reserves and propose plan for future work.
Tag - NGO
Ben je geÃ¯nteresseerd in deze stage? Schrijf je dan snel in via ons online inschrijfformulier en stuur dit samen met je Engelse CV en digitale foto naar Buitenlandsestage.nl
Of wil je meer weten over onze buitenlandse stage programma's, onze huisvestingservice en aanverwante diensten zoals taaltraining, klik dan in hier.