The company provides a platform focused on inspiring leadership, business development and creative & artistic expression. The company operates as an independent organization, physical platform for young people to explore their talents and capabilities; to equip themselves with different skills; to gain an experience that will help them in their personal and professional growth; and to network and spend leisure time.
The company’s headquarters is an office space has multiple units, each with an own designation, from offering space for young creative entrepreneurs to develop ideas, build businesses, to offering space to young and aspiring artists, fashion designers, music and video producers and even dancers and other forms of creative expression.
As such the company offers office spaces designated to these specific areas. The mayor areas are:
- The business floor where we host young entrepreneurs, start-ups and individuals and we provide business units for rent.
- A Learning space, which can be used for co-working, studying, tutorship, trainings, workshops and lectures, counselling and mentorship sessions.
- A studio room, which hosts young musicians and talents in multi-media production.
- the ground floor, which is used for hosting various events: from conferences, lectures, workshops, movie screenings and more.
- a shopping corner, which aims to exhibit and sell the selection of clothes & merchandise created by young designers.
- a café, offering hot and cold drinks and snacks to the visitors of our spaces.
- a game zone where the youth can spend leisure time, play video games, foosball or book any table games.
- a gym and fitness area aimed to promote healthier lifestyle among youth.
The company is managed, operated and run by young people and as such we welcome young individuals with various academic backgrounds and interests, to help us manage and market our spaces and organize a wide array of events for the several target audiences.
For the many students who are involved with our projects (more than 20.000) we are looking for an intern in the area of Administrator & Customer Service. As an intern you will work in close cooperation with administration and operations teams.
To ensure all programs, events, activities, services, internal operations and daily work processes of our organisation are running smoothly through developing and maintaining all necessary policies, regulations, forms, databases and any related documents.
If we would have to sum-up your success, what would be measured after periods of times is if you have managed to accomplish smooth running of all programs, events, activities, services and everyday operations of our organisation through developing and maintaining all necessary policies, regulations, forms, databases, financial records and any related documents.
- Assist Finances, HR, Customer Services, Programs & Events, Logistics of our organisation in terms of paperwork and documentation
- Produce purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes, quotations and MOUs according to the given standard and following the guidelines of the company
- Check and fulfill all the logbooks, daily sales books and journals of our organisation
- Keep track of all suppliers, service providers, corporate clients, partners and sponsors, stakeholders, guests, attendees, volunteers by making databases and constantly updating them
- Make sure all schedules, bookings, policies, rules & regulations, forms and other official documents needed for smooth running of all programs, activities, events and services are developed, implemented, constantly updated and kept track of
- Have knowledge and information about all schedules, prices, specifications, calendars in regards to all internal and external programs, events, activities and services, which are run at our organisation
- Handle extra services available at Serve zone of the hub, which can include, but not limited to application for bank card, medical appointments, sales of sim-cards and phone credits etc.
- Maintain level of office supplies and marketing materials up to standards at the Serve zone
- Support Programs & Events Manager in tracking availability of the space in terms of hours and spaces; bookings etc.
- Maintain and track Membership Program at our organisation, which includes database management, issuing of the cards, tracking of usage of membership benefits etc.
- Interact with customers via email, phone or in person to provide information in response to inquiries about programs, activities, events and services, or direct to correct source of information
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Handle official email of our organisation and address all inquires
- Address questions on official social media channels of our organisation if required
- Support internal communication by issuing official announcements, memos, informing all staff about regular meetings, recording meeting minutes etc.
- Maintain liaison with other departments for completion of orders
- Coordinate our relations of our company and related enterprises
- Perform other related duties as may be requested by our Director and Programs & Events Manager from time to time.
Working with us means passion, creativity and commitment. The job of Administrator & Customer Service Intern requires following skills and knowledge from the candidate:
- Experience in the fields of administration, office management and basic finances
- Ability to work in stress, multi-task and deliver quality results
- High level of self-organization
- Efficient in executing tasks within short deadlines
- Detailed oriented until the last point is figured out
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with negotiation capabilities
- Ability to solve problems independently and fast decision-making skills
- Reliability and proactivity first of all
- Open minded, out-going, sociable and a team-player
- Excellent English writing skills; Arabic is a plus
Onze stages zijn ook zeer geschikt voor meerdere stagiairs, afstudeerders en/of duo opdrachten!!
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze stage? Schrijf je dan snel in via ons online inschrijfformulier en stuur dit samen met je Engelse CV en digitale foto naar Buitenlandsestage.nl
Of wil je meer weten over onze buitenlandse stage programma's, onze huisvestingservice en aanverwante diensten zoals taaltraining, klik dan in hier.