600 EUR P.M.
Hi, We are an exciting and dynamic company (400 employees) with ambitious goals. We are active in the field of beauty products and experiences. We introduce our customers to the most exciting brands and cutting-edge trends from all four corners of the globe. Whether it is the latest looks from the runways of Milan, the sun-kissed trends from the beaches of Brazil, or the newest skin care regimen from Japan, we make sure you hear about it first. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. Therefore we are looking for energetic, hardworking and fun people who enjoy moving things forward and aren’t scared of taking on a lot of responsibility really quickly.
YOU WILL ASSIST OUR IBM-TEAM IN BERLIN:
• In global sales coordination to evaluate and establish new brand collaboration and manage existing brand cooperation including product positioning, brand building and brand communication
• In uncovering key consumer & brand insights to identify innovations and opportunities to create exceptional strategies for global sales initiatives
• In monitoring and analyzing sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
• In the preparation and timely management of key reports and presentations, including recommendations to help the wider team make informed decisions
• In supporting global IBM rollout to ensure best practice and knowledge sharing to achieve overall business and sales goals
• Undergraduate in business administration preferable with focus on marketing and sales, product management and/or category management as well as first practical experience
• Excellent communication skills in English – clear, concise and persuasive in style. Basic knowledge in German is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as advanced Excel and Power Point skills
• Demonstrated flexibility, drive and willingness to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resource effectively. Takes ownership where appropriate.
• High level of initiative and follow-through – not afraid to do things yourself to get things done
• Experience with the following companies and its brands is a strong plus: Clarins, Coty, Estée Lauder, L'Oréal, LVMH (Moët Hennessy Luis Vuitton), Procter&Gamble and Shiseido
Onze stages zijn ook zeer geschikt voor meerdere stagiairs, afstudeerders en/of duo opdrachten!!
• A paid fulltime internship between 3 – 6 months and flexible starting time.
• A demanding activity with exciting projects, a lot of responsibility and enormous freedom.
• An international team as well as business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures.
With us, you can fully contribute your individual strengths, develop your talents and grow by taking on new challenges. By delivering excellent performance an internship can open up future prospects within our company.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze stage? Schrijf je dan snel in via ons online inschrijfformulier en stuur dit samen met je Engelse CV en digitale foto naar Buitenlandsestage.nl
Of wil je meer weten over onze buitenlandse stage programma's, onze huisvestingservice en aanverwante diensten zoals taaltraining, klik dan in hier.
Komt jouw droomstage voor op de lijst? Of juist niet? Schrijf je in beide gevallen in! Geef aan in welk land je stage wilt lopen en wat je wensen zijn. Wij regelen vervolgens een stage op maat!
Buitenlandsestage.nl >> Buitenlandse stages zoeken en vinden